- 6 oz child spinach
- 1 15 oz can black beans
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican Mix)
- 1 15.5oz jar of pink enchilada sauce
Preheat the oven to 350.
To Make The Enchilada Filling:
- In a medium skillet, place on medium warmth and add olive oil. Add the spinach, stir and prepare dinner till wilted. As soon as largely wilted, add the frozen corn and prepare dinner a pair extra minutes till thawed.
- Take away the pan from warmth and add the black beans, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, cilantro and 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese and blend collectively.
Assemble the Enchiladas:
- Pour slightly of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of a baking dish and unfold round to evenly cowl the bottom of the dish.
- Fill every enchilada, place a big spoonful of the filling right into a tortilla, roll it up and place within the baking dish seam facet down. Repeat with all of the tortillas.
- Pour the remainder of the enchilada sauce over the tortillas. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the enchiladas.
Bake within the oven for 20 minutes. Serve sizzling and luxuriate in.
Take a look at extra enjoyable recipes right here